Updated August 3, 2022
We care. We’re flexible. We cannot wait to see you.
We have evolved our standards further to reassure you, our valued guests, that we are taking your safety seriously and that we care.
Please have a scroll below to find more information on our rigorous health and safety measures and our updated flexible booking policies.
Stringent health & safety protocols In line with The Belize Tourism Board, The Ministry of Health of Belize, CDC and WHO
Housekeeping and turndown service daily
Hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel
Private access to all rooms
Private transport to and from the airport
Flexible booking policies
Regular guest and employee health checks
Limited hotel capacity – with only 12 rooms and 7200 private acres to explore
These are just some measures we have put in place to ensure the safety of you, our loyal and valued guests. However, if you would like to know more, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Belize Travel Health and Safety Guidelines
The following are some guidelines to help you prepare for your trip and know what to expect when you arrive in Belize.
Before Your Visit
- Effective July 14th, 2022, visitors to Belize are encouraged to purchase Belize Travel Health Insurance for protection against incurred medical and non-medical emergency expenses. We recommend buying your Belize Travel Insurance online prior to arrival to avoid long wait at the airport. For more information visit https://www.belizetravelinsurance.com/ and https://www.belizevisitorinsurance.com/.
- Vaccination and Testing: Proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test is no longer required upon arrival and for entry into Belize at all official border entry point.
Immigration and Customs:
- International tourists must book a stay at a BTB approved hotel and present confirmation at immigration.
- Immigration check, for your safety, maintain physical distancing at your discretion.
- Guests proceed to baggage claim.
- Guests proceed to customs. Place bags on luggage scanners.
During your Stay in Belize:
- Facemask mandates are now lifted in Belize, however, to protect yourself and others, it is advised to continue practice physical distancing and proper hand hygiene.
- You are able to explore the destination on your own, but highly encouraged to remain within the Safe Corridor and utilize Gold Standard facilities and services. A list of Gold Standard entities can be found here https://www.travelbelize.org/health-safety
- We are happy to organize on-site experiences that will provide a taste of local culture and food, and also explore Belize’s natural wonders such as Maya Ruins, caves to name a few, with our certified licensed tour guide.
Departure from Belize:
The Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that as of June 12, 2022, air passengers travelling from a foreign country will no longer be required to show a negative Covid-19 test when entering the United States.
Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve would be happy to arrange your appointments if required. The antigen test can be accommodated on-site or off-site.
Here is a list of testing sites throughout Belize Ministry of Health & Wellness Approved Testing Sites | TravelBelize.org